Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"I'm Farming and I Grow It"

Chances are, with over 228,000 views, you just may have seen this video that has been rolling through the social media channels for the past 2 days - then again, maybe not.

Huge props to the Peterson Farm Brothers, three Kansas farm boys, for their work on this project - a music video titled "I'm Farming and I Grow It", a rewritten version of the song "I'm Sexy and I know it"



The biggest thing that strikes me, is that these guys have taken AGvocacy to a very personal level. Something each of us should take away from this fantastic video... the best way to share your passion for Agriculture and what you do, is to share how personal it is to you, in whatever way fits your personality.

How do you share your Ag story?

Take a minute to watch and share this video! Then watch it again... I will be!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this video!! I've watched it at least 3 times in the last day! It is so funny and those boys are so creative!

Unknown said...

I think I'm up to at least 8 views by now! Showing it to someone for the first time is a great excuse to see it twice more!